3M Tegaderm Roll 10cm x 2m
Fully transparent fixation bandage roll.
How to apply? When cutting a desired length, you can rely on the centimeter scale. This is indicated over the entire length of the patch on a white strip, and is attached to a removable film (top layer of the patch). If you want to apply (eg to fix a compressor), first pull the (white) layer of the patch away so that the adhesive layer is released. Then stick the patch on the desired skin area. Finally, remove the top layer (with the indicated centimeter scale).
a waterproof fixation of primary bandages with various wounds:
- Leg ulcers of various origins, such as venous, arterial, mixtum/ulcers/diabetic foot/square and abrasions/ fixation of drains and probes
Examples of use:
- Cut the required length and remove the using foil No. 1 (white).
- Keep the bandage on the adhesive-free edges, align to the desired location.
- Remove the two using foils No.2 and press the bandage for 15-20 seconds.
- To remove it, pull the bandage flat off the skin or by stretching the bandage to remove the adhesive.
- The skin has to be supported during pressing of the bandage.
- This is not a sterile product.
- Do not use 3M Tegaderm Roll on broken skin, open wounds or IV insertion