Accu-Chek Aviva mg/dl Startkit
|Leaflet of Accu-Chek Aviva mg/dl Startkit 1 item|
- Accu-Check Aviva meter with battery
- Accu-check FastClix lancing device
- 6 sterile Accu-check FastClix lancets (6 lancets in one container)
- 10 Accu-Chek Aviva test strips
- To start
The test strips are suitable for use with the Accu-Chek Aviva blood glucose meter. This system has been developed for the determination of glucose in fresh blood by people with diabetes or by medical practitioners. Patients on peritoneal dialysis, should consult their doctor to perform the test, because dialysis can lead to incorrect results.
Blood Sugar content is given in mg / dl.
- Perform the test strip in the direction of the arrow on the meter. The meter turns on.
- Make sure the code number on the display matches the code number on the test strip vial.
- If you have not seen the display of the code number on the display, you can take the test strip from the meter and the meter in place again.
- Get the sampler using a drop of blood.
- Hold the blood drop to the recess on the front side of the yellow test area of the test strip.