Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water
The Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water was specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skin. This micellar cleansing water guarantees a very gentle cleansing of the skin and eyes in one simple go. With one swipe of a cotton pad saturated in the micellar solution, you can remove impurities, sunscreen and even waterproof makeup without causing any redness or irritation to delicate and sensitive skin. The micellar particles in the formula attach themselves to the impurities on our skin and make removal with a cotton pad effortless, making this the perfect cleanser for on the go, when pressed for time or when you need a good staple in your skincare routine that can be used as often as needed.
Because the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water has been formulated for sensitive skin, it will not disrupt the natural balance of the skin with a physiological pH, since it doesn't contain any soap or alcohol. Being non comedogenic it will neither clog your pores as you use it, even around the delicate eye area.
A gentle micellar cleansing water with cucumber extract, soothes skin, removes impurities and makeup in one easy gesture. Suitable for sensitive skin, even around the eyes.
- Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing
- Bioderma sensibio guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision)
- Fragrance-free formula, alcohol-free, no phenoxyethanol to make it suitable for even the most sensitive of skins
- An instant feeling of freshness no matter how often you use it
- No need to rinse off with water, making this perfect for on the go or during travelling
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water is an ultra gentle cleansing formula, you only need to saturate a cotton pad and gently swipe over the skin to remove impurities, makeup and sunscreen. Should you wear a lot of makeup, you will require more cotton pads and micellar water to fully cleanse the skin than someone that wears minimal to none.
- In order to remove eye makeup (eyeliner, eyeshadow, waterproof mascara) you should saturate a cotton bad and press it gently onto the closed eyelid, leaving it there for 10-15 seconds to let the makeup dissolve better. This way you won't need to pull or cause the delicate skin irritation.
- Repeat the previous steps until your cotton pad is clean of makeup, only then you will be sure that the skin is fully cleansed.
- Leave the micellar solution to dry on the skin, there's no need to rinse off with water but you can press a tissue or soft towel onto the skin to absorb any excess product if you want to speed up the process.
- Follow up with your desired serums, moisturizers or treatments
- The micellar solution can be used as often as desired without causing any irritation to the skin.
- Fragrance-free formula